Thursday, August 16, 2007

Little Balcony

This colonial balcony is a miniature done in wood, every night is exposed to announce the sale of these works.

------------------------------------

My country is sad. There was an earthquake in the south of the country yesterday , many people are without home and lost their dear friends and family. At this moment, all the Peruvians pray for the souls of the deceaseds and the strength of the victims of this disaster.
In Trujillo was very slight, two minutes of movement without greater damages. This graphic shows the affected area, it was published to few hours of the earthquake, the number of victims has increased considerably.

5 comentarios:

Ann (MobayDP) said...

I am indeed glad to see that you are fine and that Trujillo was not shaken too badly.

My sympathies go out to the families of those who died and who have been injured by the quake.

Lavenderlady said...

I am thinking of you and your country and will include you in my prayers.

Olivier said...

J'ai vu les degats dans ton pays aux actualités, c'est affreux ;o( , j'espere que tu n'as rien.


I saw the damage in your country with the current events, they are dreadful ;o( , I hope that you do not have anything.

photowannabe said...

I am glad to see that you are safe but saddened by so much death and destruction. My prayers are with you too.

Irredento Urbanita said...

yo tengo una foto parecida a la del balconcito, te acuerdas, y desde el mismo ángulo. aun sigue alli ese balconcito? es otro o aun no vende el anterior? no pe