Sunday, June 15, 2008

Happy Day Dad!


He's my daddy, music lover and hard-working... whenever I visit him, he select the best music for us. He always wanted I was an engineer like him but the things not always are as someone plans. I to admire a lot the way dad and mum have educated to my sisters and I, and the way how they accepted the decisions that I've taken all this time... Happy day Dad!!!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
El es mi papi, melómano y muy trabajador, siempre que yo lo visito, selecciona su mejor música para acompañarnos. Siempre quiso que fuera ingeniero como él, y aunque no siempre salen las cosas como uno planea, admiro mucho la manera cómo me han educado y aceptado las decisiones que que he tomado en todo este tiempo... Feliz día papá!

2 comentarios:

Small City Scenes said...

He looks like a happy man. He has a smile on his face and I bet he is humming to the good music. MB

Unknown said...

Very nice tribute to your father. I like his smile. :)